View Your Paystub
You can access your earnings statements and W-2 forms 24 hours per day, 7 days a week through ADP iPayStatements. You must register online.
How to Register on ADP iPayStatements
- Go to paystatements.adp.com or ipay.adp.com.
- Click on “Register Now”
- Next Page, Click again “Register Now”
- Enter the Self Service Registration Pass Code which is: communityw-ipay (case sensitive)
- You will be prompted to enter the following information when registering on the first screen:
- First name
- Last name
- Social Security number
- Confirm Social Security number
- Birth month and day
- The 2nd screen will ask you for the following Contact Information:
- First name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Confirm email address
- Phone number
- The 3rd will ask the following security information:
- Town of birth
- 2 security questions (please choose security questions from drop down)
- Fill in security question answers
- Finally you will be required to create a password. Your password must contain between 8 to 20 characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character.
Upon completing the registration process, please check your email for your new user name and password. You will be assigned a system generated User ID. The security questions will be used to verify your identity if you ever forget your user ID or password.